Hi! (and some remarks)

Author:Philippe Martin
Posted:10/5/1998; 3:10:10 PM
Topic:Re: Welcome!

Hey, all these things are cool! I really look forward for my cable connection so I can play with the server too!

The cookie stuff worked just fine, here, with Netscape 4.0.4.

Just too remarks, Dave:

1. In the box where I was asked my email (the one where there's no password field) I first entered something like "@flip@mail.dotcom.fr". It didn't pass and I got the same page to try again. But when I entered "flip". It passed as a valid email, and I got the page saying me "check your email".

2. It seems that the only way to write a new message is to respond to a previous one?

Great stuff, anyway!

Cheers,

Philippe