Do you use a Palm Pilot?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/12/1998; 8:50:02 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

I often get good-natured email from Palm Pilot users who read Scripting News, asking me to provide a customized interface for them. Now I'm in a position to do that!

The alternate home page for Scripting News is a totally dynamic page, as is every other page served by nirvana.userland.com.

So help me out, tell me what you think Scripting News should look like on a Pilot screen.

Dave