Discussion Group Overhaul

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:11/11/1998; 5:23:29 AM
Topic:First message

OK, I've been waiting to do this, now I'm doing it.

For the next few hours there will be no way to post a message to the discussion group.

I'm merging the storage system for the discussion group with the storage system for stories, change notes, sample code bits, etc.

You'll still be able to read messages on the board, but you won't be able to post new ones.

There may be breakage, and it may take more than a few hours. Remember Murphy is our lord.

Dave