Giving Thanks

Author:Bill Humphries
Posted:11/26/1998; 11:21:06 AM
Topic:Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful that someone very dear to me has confronted a problem and is getting help.

I'm thankful for friends with big dining rooms and recipie books.

I'm thankful my cholesterol is below 200 and I've lost an inch in the waist because of diet and cycling.

I'm thankful that I have the freedom that a good job gives.

I'm thankful for all the glorious tools and protocols out there we can use to build stuff.

I'm thankful that Bob Cringley really doesn't sing the National Anthem before games at Candlestick. :)