Amazon.com

Author:Joseph Palmer
Posted:11/28/1998; 9:01:03 AM
Topic:Search engine comments?

I don't understand why the marketing inteligencia are so up in arms about Amazon.com picking up Audio and Video titles, after all, it's "Amazon" not "Books_Only", and in spite of the name, no one is really expecting to be able to putchase turbid river water at that site.

Dave, Maybe you should stick to scripting. None of this Web service stuff in your products, that's defocusing the market message.

Bah.

I've had good luck at Amazon.com, and I like it becase I can remember the URL. Quick, what's the URL for "Barnes and Nobel"? (how many ways can you spell Barnes? How many ways can you spell Nobel? And what goes inbetween?