Re: Searching discussion group messages

Author:Christopher Short
Posted:11/29/1998; 10:32:16 PM
Topic:Search engine comments?

hmmm....searching on Montana gave me

[Macro error: Array index is out of range. The list "sitesLinks" doesn't have an item #19.]

(and I was only searching in the "discussionGroup" site.)

And searching on "members.root" returned:

The following error was encountered:

•No Object Data

This means that:

The remote server closed the connection before sending any data

it wasn't clear if I was still searching only on the "discussion Group" site or all of Userland's sites (the text on the searc page appeared to indicate that I was searching all of the sites).

Cheers, Christopher.