Save form data as...

Author:gaumondp@fsa.ulaval.ca
Posted:12/1/1998; 9:35:58 AM
Topic:What if there were a third browser?

You entered data on a 3 pages form...

You want to keep that information somewhere... The ONLY way to do it is to Print !

Do I'm the only one here who wants to save the data I typed in the form in a text file locally on my hard disk ? And for version 2.0 save both the form and his data ?

Five years of surfing and that BASIC feature is still not here...

Patrick Quebec City