Yes, and also...

Author:Brett Glass
Posted:12/1/1998; 1:51:31 PM
Topic:Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, take the address off the profile display page. But also take it off the individual postings! This page, for example, has my e-mail address on it.... In the mailto: link "behind" my name. Move the mouse cursor over my name and you'll see the address at the bottom of the screen.

Spammers scan for mailto: links as well as for explicit addresses.