Re: Getting a Thread from the Discussion Group

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:12/3/1998; 10:59:56 AM
Topic:Getting a Thread from the Discussion Group

Dave,

This ROCKS. You've set the discussion free from the browser--we can hook up interfaces better suited for message boards.

The data is so simple and clean underneath. I like it. Your comment on the samples page is correct--when building complex systems it is good to have a solid understanding of the data structure underneath...

Wow, I wish I had more time to work with this stuff...

Phil