Pecking Order

Author:James Spahr
Posted:12/9/1998; 5:50:16 PM
Topic:Search Engine Indexes Edited Pages

Given : top level items in a GDB are globals

Will globals in a Guest Database have preference over globals in the root. Examlpe: I have a suite called 'xssi' in the suites folder. I have a top level table called 'xssi' in a GDB. I call a script xssi.branch() - who gets it (assuming the script lives in both tables)?

I'm hoping the GDB takes preference. If if does, is it over the globals, or just some?