Re: suites.bannerAds

Author:Mike Rogers
Posted:12/10/1998; 8:28:55 AM
Topic:suites.bannerAds

I am excited about this new development in Frontier! As we all know Banner ads are currently driving advertising on the web. People claim that they ignore them. But I think the brain still sees them even though people do not. The proof is that with the correct wording and enticement you can achieve very high click through rates.

All that aside, I am currently working on a system to talk with banner rotation systems. I am interested in knowing if anyone is planning on using the Nirvana server to deploy websites on and will you be using the Ad Server?

Mike