Frontier.getSubFolder

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/13/1998; 7:11:44 AM
Topic:New sample bits

Overview I want to get the sub-folders of the Frontier folder organized for Frontier 6, so that all the Frontier-managed folders are in a single folder, in the same folder as the Frontier application. Slow slow slow The changes will happen very slowly. I'm going to start by releasing the scripts thru the discussion group, the perfect place to evolve new software. Prior to the release of Frontier 6, which is still quite a ways away, the changes will roll into the Updates process. Frontier Files For lack of a more imaginative name, the folder that will contain all other folders is called Frontier Files. As we add new folders to the Frontier Files folder we'll document them here.