Re: RFC: #renderTableWith

Author:James Spahr
Posted:12/14/1998; 10:47:47 AM
Topic:Suggestion: Explore the Calendar

I started using #renderTableWith last night. (better late than never?)

I had some xml tables and all I did was (#renderTableWith xml.compile). cool beans, easy to publish xml.

Unfortunaltly Frontier continued to publish all of the tables within the table I was rendering... and the glossary indexed all of them. Ugh.

my solution was not use the renderTableWith directive, although I still think this would be a nice feature.