Re: OpenDoc outliner with graphics capabilities

Author:Michael Myers
Posted:12/14/1998; 6:53:44 PM
Topic:OpenDoc outliner with graphics capabilities

Before I had to switch to WinNT at work, I was using the product Web Arranger, which used to be "Arrange", I think.

It's likely that CE Software has stopped dev. of WebArranger. Too bad. It had a nice array of methods for customizing the view and sorting of outlines.

It was probably too complicated for the average "net-izen".