Re: Criminal Sexuality

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:12/15/1998; 9:36:44 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

It is very unfortunate that the USA and the entire world have to go through this entire ordeal. However, the impeachment process is one of the many ways we have to enforce a system of checks and balances for a responsible government. As we rush into the new millenium we need to be able to say that we have a representative government. Impeachment, though frustrating, must go forward.

Concerned Canadian. Matt.