Re: Life is a commercial

Author:Michael Krzyzek
Posted:12/15/1998; 10:37:49 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

I agree life is a commercial. The problem is that the lies will escalate if the environment doesn't change. If the lies are shocking now, what about next year? The world won't end if we buy the wrong detergent. It just might if we elect the wrong President.

I know I don't want to go back to sleep (although Gore's speeches could cure an insomniac ;-).) Here's to hoping the rest of the country agrees.

Have a good day,

Michael