Re: Criminal Sexuality

Author:Robert Occhialini
Posted:12/15/1998; 12:41:08 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

I couldn't agree with dbw11@cornell.edu more. I agree that Clinton has wronged our judicial system in a civil case. He made additional mistakes in an attempt to hide the original error(one that I think many Americans would be guilty of if put in a similar situation.) This is not a high crime, nor is sexual harassment. Neither is an admirable quality in a leader, but I don't remember a politician worth admiring in my lifetime.

I have already pledged that I will, for the duration of my life, vehemently oppose any person who votes yes on this proposition of impeachment.

Not only will I not vote for these people, but I will use the considerable resources at my disposal to fund their opponents and keep them from getting elected. Nor will I deal with any in business or do anything to profit this group of people in any way. Not because I don't want Bill Clinton impeached, god I could almost care less about that, but because they are contorting our constitional system for their own ends.