Poison

Author:Joseph Palmer
Posted:12/15/1998; 2:17:27 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

This poisonous brew of politics mixed with the law scares the snails out of me.

We've seen other elixirs like this, politics and religion gave us the Crusades and the (unexpected) Spanish Inquisition. Religion and the law gave us the Salem Witch Trials. Now it's Politics and the law.

I don't know about you, but that aspect of this stinking affair frightens me far more than everything that the President has been accused of doing.

Oh, yes. Yes, it can happen to you.

All we need is a Ken Starr looking into violations of something like the Internet Decency Act.

Be vigilant.

Be very vigilant.

J.