Re: This is a fairly typical

Author:Vitor Conceicao
Posted:12/16/1998; 5:24:44 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

As a matter of fact sexual harassment is a crime here in Brazil too. And I know at least a bit of the US laws because I lived there one year and had history classes where I had to study your constitution, which I actually find a lot better than the brazilian constitution which is made up of way too many articles and lots and lots of ammendments who only make things very very complicated.

But what I think is that all this is about Clinton's personal life, and it should not be mixed with his public life.