Re: Let me ask you all this.

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/16/1998; 4:14:29 PM
Topic:DaveNet comments

I just listened to the McNeil report on PBS and I couldn't believe they talked about this. This is very unusual. I also watched Clinton's speech, the man is a fantastic speaker, under so much pressure, it didn't seem to effect him. The last part was the best where he said "Saddam, it doesn't matter how much trouble I'm in, I'll always go out of my way to kick your butt." Of course all the cowboys or wannabe cowboys in the USA dig that kind of talk. I have to admit I do too. Dave