Re: From Jan Bridge

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/22/1998; 7:11:37 AM
Topic:DaveNet comments

We don't lie when we market our products. If we say something that is incorrect, we retract it. We value our relationship with our customers too much to lie to them.

About being self-righteous, not sure what you mean by that. I guess that's the way my comments bounce off you. I do think I am more sensitive to lies than many other people. It's not a big deal.