Which entry in config.root?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/26/1998; 10:21:26 AM
Topic:Troubleshooting a Nirvana Server installation

Which entry in config.root? config.mainResponder.domains.default? The instructions said to move your Nirvana Server folder out of the way, meaning we get a fresh start with config.root. So is that a value that we incorrectly set for you or is it an old value? In other words was this your bug or ours?

Re the scheduler log problem, I've seen that message myself, but none of our servers is producing it at the moment. If you figure out what the problem is please post a message here.