Re: Scripting on Windows

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:1/12/1999; 9:52:25 AM
Topic:Scripting on Windows

I wish Progressive Networks Real Encoders were scriptable. I broadcast a live Hawaiian language radio show, and have to come back to my office every Sunday evening to start and stop encoding and spooling of the show. Actually this is something that should just be built into the encoders and RealProducer. Not being given that, it would be nice to be able to script it.