Re: Scripting on Windows: a generic scripter for old apps

Author:Michael Winser
Posted:1/12/1999; 12:04:10 PM
Topic:Scripting on Windows

Oh the irony. A quick look at their online help tells me that WinBatch doesn't support Active Scripting. So yes, I could use this in combination with some kind of command line support and coddle something together. Close but we're not quite there yet :-)

I haven't looked in depth at WinBatch in quite a long time. I'll have to give it another look.

Thanks,

Michael