WDDX

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/12/1999; 12:52:53 PM
Topic:Scripting on Windows

Are there any test servers that speak WDDX? I've wanted to play with it since it first came out but haven't found any. Once someone has a server speaking WDDX, it's easy to become compatible with it.

BTW, it does have competition. As part of XML-RPC we have a serialization format that does the same thing. In fact, much of the spec is about s and s.

But we won't get into a pissing contest over who came first. If, as you say, other people are deploying WDDX we'll get in the flow. It shouldn't be hard.