Re: mainresponder.respond: Proposal or Callback?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/15/1999; 8:47:05 AM
Topic:mainresponder.respond: Proposal or Callback?

Did you try doing it in a script in a website? That's the most straightforward approach, imho.

Perhaps you could explain a little about how the HTTP-POST arrives at the server and what mainResponder.respond does now that preventing your app from working.

I don't like getting "4 lines of code" with no explanation of why it's needed. The code is really clean now, and I want to keep it that way, and won't hack little bits into it without a full discussion.

Dave