Server-side XML-RPC for Java

Author:Hannes Wallnöfer
Posted:1/18/1999; 2:25:36 PM
Topic:RFC: Discussion group docs

I've just posted a package to run server-side XML-RPC in Java at http://helma.at/hannes/xmlrpc/ . Some features like error handling and support for structs are still alpha quality, but I think it's good enough to be useable.

All the details are on that page. While I'm still at work, you may also try to RPC fritz.helma.at on port 8080. If the server is running, it should send back the input parameters.

If you give it a try let me know what you think!