XML-RPC XSL server

Author:michael j lawley
Posted:1/25/1999; 10:52:21 PM
Topic:RFC: Discussion group docs

Thanks for this Hannes! It's allowed me to quickly whip together a sever that processes an XML document with an XSL stylesheet which I can invoke from my website template.

This is a vast improvment over writing complex usetalk scripts to turn my XML into various versions of HTML.

If anyone else is interested, I'll post the appropriate code. It's not that large.