Re: Jini Jini Jini (Zzzzz?)

Author:Josh Lucas
Posted:1/26/1999; 7:35:01 AM
Topic:Jini Jini Jini (Zzzzz?)

I've downloaded the Jini Core Platform and uploaded the specs. There are about 10 of them.

The specs can be found here and here.

I've also put an excerpt of a spec here. It shows what the enviromental assumptions are for someone using Jini.

I'm going to move my way through the specs and post my thoughts and observations. Who knows if it can be used with Frontier but it should be interesting investigating.

josh