A visible development process

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/3/1999; 7:09:04 AM
Topic:www.xml-rpc.com

Definitely interested and will hopefully have something sometime today.

Very nice. I think it makes total sense to do it this way too.

If Marc Canter and David Shinpaugh from Venue Media are listening, this is what's going on. I'm working on XML-RPC handlers now for the MTTF application. You'll call those handlers from JavaScript by calling a control, that will either be written in Java or will be a wrapper on the Microsoft control I pointed to earlier today. And that will give you the ability to connect the server database to the object classes you've written to run in the browser.

That's the plan, from the plumbing side of things. And at the same time Bernie and Jimmi are coming for an all-day meeting to talk about groupware for Technography. We'll be using the same technology here for sure.