Re: Search Engine XML-RPC Interface

Author:Bruce Hoult
Posted:2/4/1999; 1:57:57 PM
Topic:Search Engine XML-RPC Interface

What I'd love to see is a search engine implemented on Linux connected to MySQL, that supported this interface.

Why on Linux? Why not just talk directly to MySQL from Frontier?

Back in March I implemented a Frontier interface that talked directly to MySQL using TCP/IP. It's not production quality (the job I was going to use it for didn't proceed) but it works and could be cleaned up.