Re: What is Mail to the Future?

Author:cameron@camworld.com
Posted:2/5/1999; 12:18:56 PM
Topic:A new toy!

Very nice, Dave.

I already know what I'm going to use this for. Every night at midnight, your MTTF system will send out an email to anyone who wants it, a list of the links found daily on Camworld, the day before.

I've been saying that I was going to do this for the longest time, but have never gotten around to it. Now, that you've got this automated system, well, hey, my life just got easier.

One request: Can you make it so that the MTTF software does a BCC for multiple recipients? Kind of a like a mailing list...with a web front-end. Add/remove page for administrating the recipients list, and other nifty features like that.

I could see this system being used for anyone who wants to send out regular messages at a specific time.

Thanks for the super work!

Cameron Barrett http://www.camworld.com