Working hard, finding bugs, building a new front end

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:2/5/1999; 2:13:29 PM
Topic:A new toy!

Hey guys, I'm finally heads up after 36 hours of bebugging, finding lots of 'anomalies' (that will be posted soon) and designing the UI for this site.

In the mean time, I just want to say Hi!

And remember what the Lord of Light, the Master of the Universe said about 'getting technology and art to work together'......

"Oh shit, I forgot about that......"

"Oh, I didn't realize that....."

"Did you try....."

and my absolute favorite:

"what are your security settings set to? Didn't you know that Internet Explorer 5 has....."