Re: Where to go to edit that? (Try Shared Menus)

Author:Sean P. Floyd
Posted:2/9/1999; 5:59:57 AM
Topic:InfoWorld: The New Web Order

That Depends.

Shared menus on the mac are a great thing. When I check out one of my URLs, OMM I can chose from a set of scripts in my Browser's shared Menu, including

and lots of other goodies, that are very easy to write. Now, I don't have a frontier client-server environment, but it should be pretty easy to hook these scripts up with webEdit.

Once again, Mac only.

Sean