Re: New Scripting News layout

Author:Brad Marsh
Posted:2/14/1999; 3:07:41 PM
Topic:New Scripting News layout

Also a several-times-a-day Scripting News checker, I find the new pages (both at www.scripting.com and news.userland.com) load much faster than the old ones. I used to right-click all links and open in a new window so I didn't have to wait for the main page to come back when I was done.

Not so any more. Good work, Dave, whatever it was!