Re: Ad Server in Frontier

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/17/1999; 8:49:00 AM
Topic:Ad Server in Frontier

Mike, I believe that a "pumped up NT with lots of RAM and nice pricessor" will be able to serve 100,000s of ads per day, assuming you serve the GIFs from another location -- that's not Frontier's forte. We're discussing this on the Frontier-server list right now, I'll post a pointer on that list and invite people to comment on their experiences. I know Seth Dillingham has given this a lot of thought. Dave