Re: [Troubleshooting F6]

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:2/21/1999; 4:44:21 PM
Topic:Troubleshooting a Nirvana Server installation

Nope, not in this case. At the very first, I think that was the problem. But the problems occur even when Appple's server is completely off. And for a while tonight I got F6 running on port 80 while Web Sharing was on port 5000. Then I restart Frontier and once again the web server won't start. The telltale is that instead of the web server menu saying "start" or "stop", it says "=system.menus.scripts.serverMenuItem()"... that and the "Set Port" script return "Invalid Stream" errors.

--Steve