Re: WIKI servers - a new kind of collaborative device

Author:Bernie DeKoven
Posted:2/22/1999; 9:27:43 AM
Topic:Technography On-Line, an experiment

Technography is the art of facilitating real-time collaboration. On the web, the closest thing currently available are application-sharing services such as provided by Web Ex.

As well as I can understand WIKI it is designed for asynchronous collaboration, pretty much like what we're doing here. I agree that allowing anybody to edit any page is interesting, but it is a far cry from the kind of enablement technography is aimed at providing.

Am I missing something here?