What are you using as your media warehouse?

Author:Matthew Dornquast
Posted:2/28/1999; 2:14:13 PM
Topic:Comparing two versions of MTTF

Marc,

Looks cool. REALY cool. Beats our broadband provider's look and feel hands down.

I'm curious-- Do you utilize a central multimedia db to store all of your digital assets for development/production?

If so, and you're allowed to tell, what is it?

I'm curious because I bet you've worked with more digital art in your lifetime than all Davenet readers combined. If anyone could/has a system-- it'd be you.

-Matthew