Re: Search Engine and mainresponder

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:3/1/1999; 11:20:05 AM
Topic:Search Engine and mainresponder

I wouldn't look too hard right now at how pages get from the client to the server -- we will be changing this mechanism, perhaps even today, and anything you learn now won't apply.

If you really want to know, look at mainResponder.search.sendQueue. This scripts runs once an hour, sending everything in the queue to the server. But this will change.