Re: Real-Time Delivery of Orders using Yahoo/ViaWeb

Author:Grant Rauscher

Personally, when I last tried to hook a client's Yahoo! Store (http://www.donatefood.org/) directly to CyberCash for automated order processing, Yahoo! &/or CyberCash weren't ready to complete the loop. This was 11/98, but I don't expect that the situation has changed yet.

I was disappointed - I had read a marketing piece that claimed Yahoo! Store could connect with CyberCash and similar services, but I guess the key word must have been could, not does. (not a direct quotation) Probably just a rumor that propogated, but it seems Yahoo! Store underestimated their time to market on this one.