Re: Editing scripts in an outliner

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/5/1999; 10:43:10 AM
Topic:Frontier and PIM's

I consider it a huge draw, one of Frontier's finest innovations!

Oh I totally agree, that's why we didn't offer a choice.

But.. The MORE experience taught me that sometimes people get upset when the only editing tool is an outliner. A lot of people wanted us to use a word processor to edit presentations. I had no interest in that, even though the customer is always right. ;->