Re: On-Line Technography Delivery Infrastructure

Author:Bernie DeKoven
Posted:3/7/1999; 9:05:03 AM
Topic:On-Line Technography Delivery Infrastructure

This is what I thought their main descriptor is: "the leading provider of software solutions for driving Internet sales and service through human interaction"

Not adequate, certainly. But key to me were the words "internet service" and "human interaction."