Re: Asynchronous XML-RPC

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:3/7/1999; 6:36:26 PM
Topic:Asynchronous XML-RPC

One minor suggestion, change the parameter name "extraInfo" to "callbackInfo", to better reflect its purpose. Seems to me that this would make it a bit more self-docimenting, and might save a few newbie questions in future.

Also, is extraInfo an address or an object? Defaulting to nil implies an address (to me anyway). If I'm passing a table in extraInfo, wouldn't passing the address be more efficient? Maybe it should be adrExtraInfo or adrCallbackData?

Sorry if this seems like a nitpick.