Re: Testing the new whois.userland.com

Author:David Theige
Posted:3/9/1999; 11:18:41 AM
Topic:Testing the new whois.userland.com

After logging off and returning to whois.userland.com, I'm just getting the page with info on userland.com. No special instructions for logging on, no history feature. I did reload the page. MSIE 5.0b2 on Win98.

Interesting! I'm being sent to the logon page for the discussion group when I try to post this response. OK, I logged on again...