Re: Gnome vs. KDE vs. X

Author:Dino Morelli
Posted:3/11/1999; 10:27:27 AM
Topic:Gnome vs. KDE vs. X

Heh. As far as I can recall, you're not quite 50 yet, Dave. Still some tread left on your tires, my friend. hehe

I meant I was around much earlier on than some of these kewl haxor warez doods of today who don't remember what it was like back in the day. No PC, no Mac, no mouse, no HD, no more than 4 or 16 colors.

And as I say that, some people are thinking of a different time as their "back in the day" A time when your code was on punch cards or you keyed in hex by-hand to boot machines. Now that I totally missed out on.