Re: Zope and Frontier compared

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:3/15/1999; 1:49:39 PM
Topic:Zope vs. Frontier

Speaking of RSS - could Zope auto - generate the RSS file just like an y other XML format? I answer my own question by guessing yes, it's just a matter of building a little script or app to do it...

Someone is going to come up with something really novel and "mind-blowing" by assembling all these pieces together in a new way, and I hope I'm there to see it..