Re: Technography: taking note

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/25/1999; 10:13:39 AM
Topic:Technography: taking note

We need to get a QuickTime rendering of a technography meeting.

It's just like we need a QuickTime of Marc's Trieste demo.

The screenshots site has proven that. People need to see it to get the idea. I've gotten a bunch of email this morning that people are figuring out Frontier because now they can see it.

Let's make getting a demo up a high priority.