my.userland.com and newssearch.userland.com

Author:David Theige
Posted:3/26/1999; 8:14:24 AM
Topic:my.userland.com

RSS is a good start at a syndication format... All this stuff is fodder for our Just-In-Time Search Engine.

Dave, these are exciting developments. Things are moving incredibly fast in multiple directions in Frontier Land. I'm not sold on RSS. Your own syndication format seems much more useful. I really hope that you are able to stick with the format for newssearch.userland.com. My selfish motivation is that I would much prefer to use the format for a vertical JIT search engine in my own field of medical education.

What a day! We need some music. Any suggestions?