Re: Technography Scenario & Implementation Thoughs

Author:Bernie DeKoven
Posted:3/26/1999; 11:56:34 AM
Topic:[ANN] outline renderer for F6 HTML authoring

Did you notice that the title of this thread is "Technography Scenario & Implementation THOUGHS" I guess there are a lot of thoughs to consider. And I'm very thankful to Ian for stimulating some of them.

As to Connected Executives, it is currently being revised. A new edition, tentatively retitled "Connecting Executives" (for the sake of the pun, as suggested by my gifted agent Christian Crumlish, because the book is directed both towards the executives who are connecting and the people who are connecting them), is currently being shopped around. If anyone knows publishers with the vision and wherewithall, now is the time tell us about them.